to our 2014 Mons Draconis Champion ~ Dragonslayer of Gorgonoth, Bernard
* Council meetings are held on the 3rd Sunday of the month at 3:00-4:00 pm after the Mons Draconis Project Day (see info below), at the clubhouse at King Arthur's Mobile Home Park, located at 1560 Massachusetts Ave., Riverside, CA 92507.
Exception: July and September the Canton is usually on hiatus but we do schedule Activities during those months. Please check this website or our
EMail Group (link goes to Caid Website) for more information.
Arts and Sciences
* A&S workshops: Please contact the Canton's A&S Officer for further information:
* Mons Draconis Project Day (formerly known as the Sewing Circle aka Garb & Gab): 3rd Sunday of the Month 10am-3pm, at the clubhouse at King Arthur's Mobile Home Park, located at 1560 Massachusetts Ave., Riverside, CA 92507. There is limited parking available in front of the clubhouse, but additional visitor's parking is available in close proximity. There is a kitchen available to store your lunch, and restaurants nearby.
Snacks for sharing are always welcome!
Our Council meeting will be held at the same location from 3:00 - 4:00 PM, please join our
EMail Group for updates and changes to our Project Day.
If you plan to attend please contact the Canton's A&S Officer for further information:
and to make sure Project Day hasn't been cancelled or postponed.
* Equestrian: See the Kingdom
Equestrian Website for details.
* Culinary Guild of Dreiburgen: Please join the YahooGroup for more details. Meets every 3rd Tuesday 7:30pm-9:30pm.
* Dreiburgen Branch of the Right Noble Brewer's Guild of Caid: Meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month starting at 7 PM. Please join the
YahooGroup for more information.
Local Fighter Practices
* Mons Draconis Fighter Practice: Every Wednesday, 7:30pm, Andulka Park, 5201 Chicago Ave., Riverside, CA. at the intersection with Central where it comes down from Canyon Crest. If you plan to come please contact our Marshal to make sure Fighter Practice hasn't been cancelled!
We will be fighting between the baseball fields and the Tennis courts, near the parking lot. It's about the middle of the park.
From the 91 East (Corona) get off on Arlington, turn right, and Arlington will become Chicago in a couple of miles. The park will be on the left as you come down into a large valley.
From the 215 South (San Bernardino) one can take Columbia, go left over the freeway to Chicago, turn left and go a couple of miles. The Park is on the right. Or transition to the 91 West, exit on 14th St. and turn left (South-West); go to Chicago and turn right. the park will be on the right.
From the 60 West (Moreno Valley) exit on Martin Luther King, and turn left. Go to Chicago and turn left, the park will be on the right.
* Dreiburgen Baronial Fighter Practice: Please refer to the Baronial schedule on the
Barony of Dreiburgen website (this link will take you to another website). Non-fighters are welcome for socializing.
The new Mons Draconis/Caid Calendar and the sections "Plaque Rat Poems" and
"Past Events and News" have been moved to the Events page